How should we judge a government?

In Malaysia, if you don't watch television or read newspapers, you are uninformed; but if you do, you are misinformed!

"If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing." - Malcolm X

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience - Mark Twain

Why we should be against censorship in a court of law: Publicity is the very soul of justice … it keeps the judge himself, while trying, under trial. - Jeremy Bentham

"Our government is like a baby's alimentary canal, with a happy appetite at one end and no
responsibility at the other. " - Ronald Reagan

Government fed by the people

Government fed by the people

Career options

Career options
I suggest government... because nobody has ever been caught.

Corruption so prevalent it affects English language?

Corruption so prevalent it affects English language?
Corruption is so prevalent it affects English language?

When there's too much dirt...

When there's too much dirt...
We need better tools... to cover up mega corruptions.

Prevent bullying now!

Prevent bullying now!
If you're not going to speak up, how is the world supposed to know you exist? “Orang boleh pandai setinggi langit, tapi selama ia tidak menulis, ia akan hilang di dalam masyarakat dan dari sejarah.” - Ananta Prameodya Toer (Your intellect may soar to the sky but if you do not write, you will be lost from society and to history.)

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Picture problems with new Yahoo Mail?

Just this morning, on our way back from breakfast, a friend commented that the emails he sent to friends did not show pictures as they should. In fact, I mentioned to him about the problem two weeks ago but he did not take note. I have just received the following email from another friend with the same problem:

'Lately, since the lastest update or switch by Yahoo over to our new Yahoo Mail, all our embedded inline pictures do not show anymore.

Frens and I have been sending such inline pics email, but they don't show at our ends.

I've tried sending such emails from Yahoo mail to Google Mail, and when I checked my sent emails in my Google Mail, voiola, all inline pics missing.

Any of you guys experiencing the same thing esp. ONLY recently?

OK, to test again, I've copied online an article from Engadget about the NFC on Nokia N9. There should be 2 pictures in the article below. If none of them show, then it's Yahoo's problem....

Please let me know if any of you are experiencing this "missing pics problems".....'

Note: I can confirm the 2 pictures mentioned appeared as they should. Now I wonder what was the real problem!
Link

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am experiencing issues with my Yahoo email account when attempting to attach pictures. I simply can't. At best I can embed it in the email, which is not what I want to do. Can anyone help?

KoSong Cafe said...

I am only half-blind trying to help. I guess it could be due to upgrades eg. by Yahoo which you have opted for and which might not be compatible with your present system. I realize new problems could crop up when we upgrade or update.

Then there is always the possibility of malwares, viruses or trojan horses which could play havoc to your system.

If you cannot solve by 'trial and error' yourself, then try Yahoo team. You can also try searching for it by describing your problem.