The British Medical Association has weighed in on the new Prime Minister David Cameron's health care proposals.
1. Initially, the Dermatologists advised everyone not to make any rash moves.
2. The Gastroenterologists had a gut feeling that things were serious, but the neurologists thought Cameron had a lot of nerve.
3. The Obstetricians felt they were all labouring under a misconception whilst the Ophthalmologists considered the whole business very short-sighted.
4. Pathologists yelled, "Over my dead body!" while the Paediatricians told them to "Grow up!"
5. The Psychiatrists thought the whole idea was madness, while the Radiologists could see right through it.
6. The Surgeons said they were fed up with cuts and decided to wash their hands of the whole thing.
7. ENT specialists found the economic proposals very hard to swallow and just wouldn't hear any more about them.
8. The Pharmacologists thought them a bitter pill and the Plastic Surgeons thought they put, "a whole new face on the matter...."
9. The Podiatrists wanted to put their best foot forward whereas the Urologists were pissed off at the whole idea and the Cardiologists didn't have the heart to say so.
In the end, one Rectal specialist declared that they should all leave it up to the arseholes in London .